Research Associate, Control/Electrical and Electronic Engineering
A Research Associate position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Development of reliable and efficient distributed control theories considering the effects of switching communication topologies and communication resource constraints
- Applying the developed control theories to the control of battery energy storage systems
- Master degree in Control, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- Knowledge and experiences in multi-agent control considering communication constraints
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in English and basics of programming languages such as Matlab and C/C++
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.