Research Associate, Computer Science
Singtel Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence Lab for Enterprises invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Conduct research for the project “3D-Assisted Next Generation Face Analysis”
- Potential topics to be assigned to work on include: (i) accurate dynamic 3D reconstruction of facial shape, appearance and motion, (ii) inference of underlying personal attributes including but not limited to gender, age, emotions and moods, and (iii) output image/video manipulation such as video-driven facial animation of avatars and caricatures, face relighting and facial attribute transfer between different individuals
- Carry out extensive amounts of software coding on the latest research platforms
- Build and showcase research demo systems
- Conduct data collection and processing
- Involved in writing research papers
- Master's degree in computer science or related discipline
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline, with good honours classification or equivalent may also apply
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python
- Previous experience in a related project, or experience with the latest deep learning platforms is a bonus
- Communicates well in English
- Has high integrity, self-motivation, independence and proactiveness
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.