Project Officer ,Computer Science/Engineering/Quantitative Finance
The NTU-WeBank Joint Research Centre on Fintech invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Conduct independent as well as collaborative R&D work
- Gather financial data/reports/knowledge from trustable sources and propose algorithms/models accordingly
- Algorithm/model implementation and testing
- Write reports and submit research papers together with project team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Quantitative Finance, or a related field
- Proficient in Python or C/C++ programming
- Experience in AI and deep learning models on sequential data (e.g. LSTM, RNN)
- Experience in Knowledge Graph (KG) would be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.