Research Engineer, Audio
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Engineer.
- Work on a project to develop and deploy an IoT-enabled sound sensing and generation prototype
- Assist in the integration of wireless communication, speaker unit and microphones in a IP67 enclosure for outdoor deployment
- Conduct subjective experiments to evaluate the performance of the prototype in VR, AR and in situ
- B.Eng in Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- 1-year research experience in related area
- Experience in conducting subjective experiments, i.e. CITI/GCP certified
- Experience with audio engineering projects
- Proficient in the basics of programming languages such as C, C++ and Python
- Proficient in written and oral English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.