Research Assistant, Computer Science/Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Information System
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Assistant.
- Participate in the research and development of this Fog+Cloud AI Platform
- Efficiently deploy Fog Node (AI gateway)
- Implement underlying infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information System or a related discipline
- Familiar with Python and Node.js programming development under Linux
- Familiar with basic data structures and algorithms and proficient in object-oriented programming
- Good programming habits and familiar with git for team development
- Good at summarizing, writing work documents in English and sharing technical reports in time as required
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, possess good communication skills and be driven by self-improvement
- 2 years of experience in system development
- Understand how to use mainstream deep learning frameworks (tensorflow/pytorch/keras, etc.)
- Skillful at using docker for application development
- Possess knowledge of or have great interest in edge computing or fog computing
- Familiar with blockchain or smart contract
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.