Research Associate, Robotics
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Responsible for establishing the experimental setup and designing of experiments
- Conducting trials to collect data and implementation of suitable learning algorithms
- Submission of a detailed final report on the project milestones
- Master's degree in robotics or relevant fields
- Experience in the field of robotics or collaborative robotics
- Knowledge in programming and operating multiple robots in different programming languages (Java, MATLAB and python)
- Experience in robot motion planning and control & human robot collaboration
- Experience on image processing such as OpenCV
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A good team player
- Responsible and have a strong passion in research
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.