Senior Research Engineer, Satellite System Firmware
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Senior Research Engineer.
The Senior Research Engineer will conduct leading-edge project development in the Satellite Research Centre (SaRC). The centre is dedicated to perform R&D projects in space science and technology. SaRC has successfully developed, launched and operated 9 satellites in orbit. The experiences and data collected have accumulated for more than 10 years. SaRC has a full-fledged of facilities to realize the spacecraft simulation, testing, integration and operation. The engineering laboratory, clean rooms and mission control room are equipped with specialized equipment such as the thermal vacuum chamber. SaRC are working closely with SME, MNC, universities, and space agencies. The objective is to share and collaborate with expertise around the globe.
- Design, build, test and operate the satellite
- Responsible for the firmware aspect of the satellite system
- Support the centre and project operation, such as satellite mission operation, satellite testing and student activities
- Bachelor‘s degree and above in Electronic Engineering / Computer Engineering or related field from a reputable university
- Experience in 8-32 bit MCU embedded system platform design and programming
- Gain real life experience in satellite projects in SaRC
- Involve in the multi‐disciplinary program to conduct research/engineering work from concept to space qualify system
- Experience working with the dynamic world class multidisciplinary team from international industry and academia partners
- Exposure to space industry standards from ESA / NASA / JAXA and more
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.