Research Engineer, Computer/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering
The Joint NTU-UBC Research Centre of Excellence in Active Living for the Elderly (LILY) invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Work with research team to provide technical solutions
- Integration, developing, testing, and debugging system
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Research Scientist and hardware engineers to determine optimal development path
- Carry out entire system design including component selection, system integration, and engineering test
- Master's degree in Computer/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering
- Proficient in Python and C/C++ programming
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning method
- Experience in building, debugging and testing electronic circuits
- Experience in IoT system development (TI Z-Stack)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.