Research Associate, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Work on a project to develop a software implementing machine learning algorithms, capable to interpret motor commands verbally stated by the user of a wearable robot, to be integrated within a larger high-level human-robot software interface
- Development of code and experimental platforms, running experiments with human subjects and analyzing data
- Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 5 years research experience in related area
- Minimum 5 years industrial experience in machine design and integration
- Experience in process design of mechatronic products
- Experience in ethical approval process
- Skills in machine learning applied to robotics
- Proficiency in programming languages (Python, Matlab or C)
- Good knowledge of Solidworks or other parametric CAD tools
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU