Research Associate,Computer Science/Engineering/Electronic Engineering
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Research on different deep-learning and machine-learning based algorithms and applications
- Implement the algorithms and experiments for the application level
- Analyze the complexity of different algorithms and perform evaluation on different application-level metrics
- Collaborate with other team member(s) for more efficient outcome delivery
- Perform administrative works assigned by the PI to ensure the smoothness of the project
- Master’s degree or above in Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic Engineering at a top-tier university
- Experience in deep learning, machine learning, design automation, embedded systems, real-time systems, computer architecture, computer-aided design, etc or related fields
- Good spoken and written English
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experienced applicants are preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.