Assistant Research Officer, Wofoo Joseph Lee Consulting and Counselling Psychology Research Centre
Lingnan University, a distinctive liberal arts institution in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, is committed to the provision of quality whole-person education by combining the best of Chinese and Western liberal arts traditions. It strives to pursue excellence in teaching, learning, scholarship and community engagement. With three academic Faculties, it offers a wide range of undergraduate degree programmes in arts, business and social sciences. Lingnan’s liberal arts education is characterised by a broad-based interdisciplinary curriculum with specialised disciplinary studies; close student-staff relationship; a vibrant residential campus; ample global learning opportunities; active community engagement and multifarious workplace experience. The School of Graduate Studies also offers postgraduate programmes up to doctoral level in various disciplines and provides professional education for the wider society.
Applications are now invited for the following post:
(Post Ref.: 20/130)
The appointee is expected to provide research and administrative support to the Wofoo Joseph Lee Consulting and Counselling Psychology Research Centre.
The appointee will be responsible for
- assisting in literature search and review;
- assisting in data collection, data entry and statistical analysis;
- liaising with companies and schools;
- coordinating training classes, workshops, seminars, and other activities; and
- performing any other duties as assigned by the Centre Director and Associate Director.
Applicants should have
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree in psychology or a related discipline;
- knowledge of and experience in using SPSS;
- a good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- a strong sense of responsibility; and (v) effective communication skills.
Salary and Benefits
Commencing salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits, where applicable, include annual leave, medical and dental benefits, and mandatory provident fund.
Application Procedure (online application only)
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, or to fill the post by invitation or by search. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.