Research Assistant, LKCMedicine
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine invites applications for:
Research Assistant in the Centre for Population Health Sciences (A/Prof Josip Car)
We are currently recruiting a Research Assistant who will join the Centre for Population Health Sciences at Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, a joint medical school between Imperial College London and Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
The Centre’s focus areas of research include population health, digital health, mHealth, digital education, and health services and outcomes research.
For more information, please visit:
Reporting to the Director of the Centre for Population Health Sciences, A/Prof Josip Car, responsibilities include:
- Participate in research projects
- Project planning and execution, including logistics and coordination.
- Effectively manage research activities (daily), including data collection, data management, participant recruitment, survey creation, interviews.
- Manage scheduling and email communications.
- Assisting senior researchers with preparation of research deliverables including writing progress/final reports and drafting manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals
- Participate in research seminars and regular team meetings and discussions.
- Perform administrative duties as assigned.
In addition, the selected candidate will undertake ad-hoc assignments or projects where required, as assigned by the Centre Director.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in health or social sciences, or related discipline (psychology, medical sciences, public health, digital health, education).
- Experience in project execution involving human subjects would be a strong advantage.
- Experience in supporting organising student activities, healthy promotion activities etc. would be a strong advantage.
- Project management skills to meet deliverable timelines and quality standards would be a strong advantage.
- Highly motivated, meticulous and organized.
- Creative and proactive in solving operational issues.
- Able to work independently and collaborate effectively in a diverse, multi-cultural and interdisciplinary team.
- Adaptable and willing to enter into deep learning in new areas.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English; fluent in a second local language is a strong advantage.
- Experience or competency in Microsoft applications, survey development and data processing tools would be advantageous.
If you are interested to pursue a career with the School, please apply by submitting your cover letter, CV (including list of publications), and expected salary via the “Apply Now” link below. Only full applications will be considered, and shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date: Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Hiring Institution: LKC