Research Associate, Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics Engineering
NTU AI Corporate Laboratory invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Conduct research and develop advanced deep learning algorithms either for
- image and video restoration
- image and video generation
- object detection or
- unsupervised and self-supervised learning
- M.Eng. degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Strong background in machine learning and computer vision
- Prior experience in generative adversarial networks (GANs) is preferable
- Publication records in top-tier machine learning or computer vision conferences/journals, such as TPAMI, IJCV, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NeurIPS, ICML and AAAI
- Knowledge of scientific or engineering software like PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc
- Only Singapore Citizen or Singapore PR need apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.