Project Officer, Data Analytics and Software Development
A Project Officer position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Undertake software development for machine learning based parameter estimation
- Develop a simulation test-bed
- Help other staff and the Principal Investigator work on demos and final report
- Bachelor degree in either electrical engineering, software engineering, or computer science, specialized in data analytics and software development
- Expert knowledge on software development and machine learning based data analysis techniques
- Good programming skills, e.g., matlab, python or C/C++/Java
- Any past experience in large-scale traffic systems will be a plus
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU