The Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERI@N) has a research associate opening in the areas of Machine Learning and Data Mining.
- Applying scientific, technical, and software engineering skills on analysing and mining large-scale time series data (sensor data)
- Designing scalable and effective solutions to obtain valuable knowledge from real sensor data
- Developing prototypes of the solutions and validating their effectiveness on real applications
- Master degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline with a focus on Data Mining or Machine Learning
- Experiences in designing and developing machine learning/time series analysis/signal processing technologies are expected
- Good programming skills in e.g., Python, Matlab, C++, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience