Project Officer, Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Building thermal modelling using machine learning or building physics
- Develop optimization algorithms for building automation and control (BAC) applications
- Work with other team members to involve in control system design, system integration, simulation, test-bedding and data analysis
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or related areas
- Profound knowledge of optimization, machine learning and control
- Experience in algorithm development and thermal modelling as well as good programming skills using Python/MATLAB/C/C++ languages
- Good knowledge of building systems including air conditioning, lighting and shading is preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU