Manager, Recruitment and Admissions
Khalifa University is a world-class, research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The University’s mission is to seamlessly integrate research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in science, engineering, and medicine, and also to be a catalyst towards Abu Dhabi’s 2030 vision for a knowledge-based economy. Khalifa University has two campuses in the city of Abu Dhabi – the KU Main Campus and the Sas Al Nakhl Campus, the latter housing two of KU’s flagship research institutes: Masdar Institute and Petroleum Institute.
The Manager, Recruitment and Admissions is responsible for providing leadership, strategic enrollment planning, and student recruitment strategies leading the Enrollment team in attracting students and promoting the University profile and opportunities at Khalifa University.
- Work with the KU Enrollment Office and other offices and departments at KU, coordinate Student recruitment activities, participate in KU pre-medical programs and activities, and support pipeline programs to increase the number of qualified applicants to KU
- Contribute to the development of the strategy, as well as annual business plans
- Contribute to the development of the Department’s policies and procedures, in line with the overall business objectives of the University, ensuring they promote leading practices and excellence
- Contribute to the development and management of the Department’s budget and report back on a timely basis to ensure that divergence is addressed promptly
- A Bachelor’s degree in Higher Education Administration, Management, or related field
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant experience
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
HOW TO APPLY
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).