We are looking for a Research Associate to join our dynamic research team at the Institute for Media Innovation (IMI), Nanyang Technological University.
This will be an exciting opportunity to be exposed in a cutting-edge and interactive research environment where you will be able to work with a realistic and intelligent humanoid named Nadine as well as several other social robots.
- Write reports autonomously
- Write academic papers
- Do research with limited supervision
- Master’s degree from a reputed university in the field of Computer Science, Social Robotics or Computer Engineering
- Experience in some of the areas listed below is required:
- Knowledge in any topic in Vision
- Proficient in one or more coding language like C/C++, Python, Java etc
- Hands-on experience in one or more listed area: robot motion control, robot navigation or path planning, computer vision, computer graphics, 3D modelling technology and ROS (Robot Operating System)
- Experience with 3D printing including design, modelling, processing
- Strong knowledge in machine learning
- Any know-how in recognition of emotions, objects and gestures
In your CV, please include why you believe you are a suitable candidate for this post, how you meet its requirements and the experience which you have that is relevant.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.