Project Officer, Communication Neuroscience
A Project Officer position is currently available in Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information.
- Assist in the collection and analysis of MRI data in a large-scale study on how individuals’ transient cognitive states influence, and are influenced by, exposure to media
- Liaise with LKCMedicine’s Cognitive Neuroimaging Centre (CoNiC)
- Schedule and conduct scanning sessions in CoNiC
- Assist with data analysis, including but not limited to transferring and organizing data
- Assist with the preparation of publications and presentations of the results
- Carry out administrative work associated with the program of research as necessary
- Bachelor degree in communication or psychology
- Experience conducting neuroimaging (preferably fMRI) research
- Good communication skills, especially in interfacing with participants
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple facets of the research process
- Knowledge/experience with the following is preferred but not required: BIDS/COBIDAS; Docker/Git; python
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.