NTU Main Campus, Singapore
NTU AI Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
The primary mission of the NTU AI Corp Lab is to research and deploy cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms for impactful applications spanning across various strategic areas. The Research Centre also aims to advance research, accelerate digitalization and innovation for both established corporations and SMEs, and develop solutions catering to industrial and institutional needs, both in regional and international markets.
- Support the Principal Investigator and industry partner in managing the project progress, conducting implementation and evaluation of scheduling algorithms, making technical reports and demos
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Strong background in deep learning and distributed systems
- Publication records in artificial intelligence or computer systems conferences/journals is preferable
- Knowledge of scientific or engineering software like PyTorch, TensorFlow, Kubernetes, etc
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.