Project Officer, Software Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Design a development framework for the new chip starting from existing development studios such as eclipse
- Develop a data transfer script between a host machine to the target chip via JTAG interface
- Develop user-friendly debugging capability with step-by-step tracing from the chip with an appealing user interface
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge in software engineering and development framework
- Knowledge in software debugging environments such as gdb
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++ and Python
- Familiar with sending and receiving data to peripherals is an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.