A Research Associate position is available in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Conduct research and development in laser induced breakdown spectroscopy, cone penetration test, and soil pollution detection
- M.S. degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Previous experience in the research topics stated in the job responsiblities, or a closely-related topic
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other team members
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 1-2 years research experience in related area
Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.