NTU Main Campus, Singapore
One Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
- Work on the theoretical aspects of quantum information, and in particular on the mathematical framework of quantum resource theories as part of the project “Quantum resources: from mathematical foundations to operational characterisation”
- Conduct independent research in collaboration with the PI and members of the Quantum and Complexity Science Initiative
- Prepare manuscripts for publication in leading international journals and
- Assist with administrative tasks related to the project.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Expertise in linear algebra and quantum mechanics
- Minimum 1 year of research experience at postgraduate level in a related area
- Familiarity with quantum information and computation
- Good communication skills
- Independence and self-motivation
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.