Research Fellow, Computer Science
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conduct research for the project “Towards Data-Driven Ability Gap Modelling”, which aims to develop computational models for learning and predicting the physical abilities and competencies of individuals to perform previously unobserved tasks via the use of deep learning methods in conjunction with 3D motion-captured datasets
- Demonstrate good leadership through leading a research team to come up with independent research ideas
- Conduct and coordinate extensive software coding on the latest research platforms
- Build and showcase research demo systems
- Conduct data collection and processing
- Coordinating and writing research papers
- PhD or equivalent degree in computer science or related discipline
- Research experience in computer vision, machine learning, or closely-related research fields
- Good publication track record, especially in top-tier conferences and/or journals
- Substantial experience in C/C++ and Python, use of latest deep learning platforms, and LaTeX
- Communicates well in English, with good presentation skills
- Has high integrity, self-motivation, independence and proactiveness
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.