Research Fellow, Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics Engineering
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop side-channel attack/tamper-resistant low-cost cryptographic accelerator for IoT communication
- Undertake original research and has opportunities to collaborate with industry and top researchers around the world
- Publish papers in top journals/conferences
- PhD in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Solid background in cryptography
- Experience in side channel attacks will be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.