Research Fellow, Energy Research Institute
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applicants to join them as a Research Fellow.
- Synthesizing, characterizing, and depositing various halide perovskite for both lab scale and large-scale light emitting diode application
- Investigating the stability and degradation mechanism of perovskite based light emitting diode
- Candidate must possess at least a PhD in materials science or physics
- Research background in LED device physics is preferred
- Experience in matlab programming would be considered an added advantage
- Good written and cand writing in English