Research Fellow, Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics
A Research Fellow position is available in Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab.
- Develop machine learning and AI methods to address real-world problems given by Rolls-Royce
- Engage Rolls-Royce stakeholders to capture requirements, formulate research problems, and present findings
- Test and evaluate the algorithms, identify their weaknesses and improve them
- Guide junior researchers in the team
- Prepare reports and scientific papers
- PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related areas
- Experience and excellent background in machine learning, AI and pattern recognition
- Proficient with programming languages (e.g., Python, Matlab) and ability to build prototype systems at a pace
- Familiar with classical machine learning algorithms and deep learning methods
- Hands-on experience with Tensor Flow, Keras, MXnet, Caffe, Torch, or other deep learning framework
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, with the ability to work with a team of researchers and industry
- Track records in publishing in top-ranked journals/conferences
- Knowledge on time series predication, ordinary differential equations, and partial differential equations is preferable
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.