The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering is looking for a candidate who has excellent knowledge and proven track record in high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits design. This candidate will be responsible for the innovative ultra-low power senor interface circuit blocks design that aim to outperform the state-of-art. This candidate will work closely with the MEMS sensor designer for the test verification, as well as system integration and validation for a broad range of innovative sensor devices.
- System level analysis in Matlab/Simulink to define the specs of circuit blocks.
- Work with sensor designer to build the electrical model of sensors for circuit simulation.
- Circuit schematic design and simulation, layout, pre-tapeout design validation, test plan development and chip measurement.
- Publish high quality conference and journal papers.
- Knowledge of energy harvesting systems for low power smart sensors is an advantage.
- Integration of energy harvesters, power management circuit and monitoring sensors.
- B.Sc. or B.Eng /M.Sc. or M.Eng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- At least 2 years of research experience in related area.
- Excellent knowledge in CMOS analog/mixed-signal ASIC design and proven successful tapeout records.
- Familiar with the analog/mixed-signal ASIC design and verification flow.
- Familiar with the lab measurement equipment for ASIC validation.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Able to generate high quality publications.
- Team player, quick learner and self-driven.
- Proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as C, C++ and Python.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.