Research Fellow, Mathematics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences (SPMS) is looking for a Research Fellow to conduct analytical research work for the MOE Tier 2 grant project “Demand Allocation Algorithms in Ridesourcing”.
- Develop state-of-art algorithms in one or all of the following areas: algorithmic game theory, mechanism design, algorithm design
- A Doctorate degree in Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Good writing and communication skills
- Strong background in algorithm design and data structure
- Knowledge in game theory and mechanism design
- Minimum of three publications in peer-reviewed international journals or conferences
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU