NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Assistant position is currently available in Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information, NTU. This role is needed to fulfill the objectives and achieve the deliverables for the project, “Science Communication on Social Media: Investigating the Roles of Spokesperson Credibility, Issue Controversy, and Discourse Civility.
- Engage in conducting literature searches, manuscript preparation and experiment conceptualization and design
- Conduct statistical analyses with experimental data
- Contribute in research publications and presentations
- Write progress report and final research report
- Engage in the dissemination of the results of the research with the support of and under the supervision of the Principal Investigator
- Carry out administrative work associated with the program of research as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, psychology, sociology, or a social science related discipline
- Strong foundation in survey research and analytical skills (e.g., SPSS, MPLUS, or R)
- A team player in a project setting, also with ability to work independently in a multi-cultural team environment
- Must demonstrate initiative and good interpersonal communication skills
- An internationally recognized research track record as evidenced by journal publications and conference presentations
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU