Research Associate Computer Science/Software Engineering
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Design and develop scalable algorithms for big code analysis
- Implement customized static analysis tools for big code analysis
- Write research papers of high quality based on research results
- Build deployable systems based on the research results
- Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering and related areas
- Excellent background and research experience in computer security, static code analysis, machine learning, and data mining
- Research experience in static code analysis is a plus
- Excellent background in computer security
- Excellent background in software engineering with Advanced Programming Skills (Python, C/C++, Java).
- Good communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU