3 days left
- Full Time
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber-Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Conducting research in the areas of Machine Learning, Knowledge Graphs, Algorithm Design, Data Mining, Question-Answering, and Recommendation
- Designing and implementing scalable algorithms and machine learning methods
- Performing empirical study on real-world knowledge graph datasets
- Publishing in top-tier conferences and journals
- Designing prototypes and demos
- Master's in Computer Science, EEE, SPMS, or a related discipline
- Good programming skills in e.g., C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Research experience in data analytics, machine learning, deep learning, knowledge graphs, social networks, algorithm design, recommendation, question-answering, and network embedding
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.