Research Assistant, Environmental Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Chemistry
- Full Time
A Research Assistant position is currently available in the Nayang Environment & Water Research Institute - Advanced Environmental Biotechnology Centre (NEWRI - AEBC).
- Support research work on water treatment processes – (reverse osmosis, chloramination, sample processing, reagent preparation, environmental/biochemical assays, etc.)
- Conduct routine experiments and analysis
- Prepare data for presentations
- Prepare reports on the work
- Support laboratory procurement, inventory, maintenance, and organization
- Support existing research personnel with WBE research
- Assist in daily operational, administrative, and logistics duties related to the research activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or other related disciplines
- Knowledge on water/wastewater treatment processes is preferred
- Knowledge and experience on operation, data analysis, sample preparation analytical instruments (e.g. HPLC, GC, FTIR, GC-MS, IC, ICP-OES, ICP-MS or some of these) is preferred
- Highly motivated person who is able to work independently
- Good communication skills & team player
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.