Research Fellow, Quantum Information and Communication
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Conduct high quality research in areas related to quantum information and communication
- Publish papers in areas related to quantum information and communication
- Aid in supervision of FYP and PhD students on topics of quantum information and communication
- PhD in theoretical quantum information or related field
- Excellent English verbal/written communication skills
- At least 1 first Author in a Nature-index Journal in field of research
- Ability to communicate technique ideas to interdisciplinary scientific audiences
- Previous experience in quantum communication channels, quantum resource theories (e.g. coherence), quantum machine learning and quantum programming
- Experience in adapting theoretical concepts to testable experimental proposals
- Collaborative ties with leading experimental groups in quantum technologies
- Research experience or general knowledge of complexity theory
- Prior experience in co-supervising research students
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU