Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applicants for the position of research associate
- Expert knowledge of building automation and control system, real-time closed loop control system design and implementation.
- Industry or research lab experience is required.
- Ability to develop control algorithms, quantitative evaluation of building energy systems.
- Candidate will be required to establish test bed in a campus buildings, benchmarking of current building control performances using database, quantitative evaluation, etc.
- Candidate must possess Master’s degree in electrical engineering, control and automation engineering or related background.
- Programming in C++/python
- Experience with MATLAB, LabVIEW or similar control platform.
- Knowledge and experience with real-time closed loop control system design and implementation
- Knowledge of constrained optimization such as liner/quadratic programming, genetic algorithm et al.
- Experience and knowledge of modelling (physics based/machine learning based) and simulation for thermal/energy system.
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities. Ability to work in a team as well as independently