Apprenticeship Onboarding Executive
Job Profile Administration - Administrative Roles
Contract Type Fixed Term
To work within the Professional Apprenticeship operations team.
There are 3 elements to the role recruiting staff as part of our corporate offering for some of the largest professional and financial services firms in the country.
Once recruited the executive will assist the learners through the admissions / onboarding process which is to ensure that the learners are signed up with the correct compliance documents and inputted into the funding systems in a timely manner.
The exec will work across a number of systems.
- Matching applicants to client requirements, arranging interviews, providing feedback and reporting to clients. Responsible for ensuring the ESFA funding rules are adhered to through the process by audit checking all documentation completed for learners that wish to enrol with BPP.
- Responsible for the end to end accurate processing of new apprenticeship starts from; managing the apprenticeship completion process, accurate data entry of breaks and leavers and any amendments/changes to funding information within the PICS system to reporting requests received into PICS mailbox.
Please see the attached JD for a full list of responsibilities.
Department Apprenticeship Operations - Onboarding
Vacancy location UK, North West, Manchester St James's
The successful candidate must possess the following and more. Please see the attached JD for a full list of candidate criteria.
- Excellent communication with a positive telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with students and clients
- Ability to effectively manage client and internal stakeholder relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation
- Ability to use email, internet applications, MS Windows operating system, including Excel and tracking tools to support this role
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpretation of facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors or variance from targets
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore the successful candidate will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not protected, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
Contract Hours 37.50
Full Job Description
Apprenticeship On -Boarding Executive Oct 20.pdf (163 Kb)