Research Associate, Computer Science/Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Joint NTU-UBC Research Centre of Excellence in Active Living for the Elderly (LILY) invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Create & manage project plans, such as capture all the project deadlines, ranging from grant briefing and proposal submission to trial study and project deliverables
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Maintain records on various project outcomes, including developed technologies, deployed platforms, published research papers, etc
- Help to identify high-value Intellectual Property (IP) and subsequently protect it, e.g., by filing a patent
- Master’s degree or above with excellent academic records from a reputable university
- Major in Computer Science, Engineering disciplines or equivalent
- Experience in research project on Health AI
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.