Associate Professor/Professor and Chair in Manufacturing Robotics
School of Electrical Engineering and Robotics, Queensland University of Technology
Vacancy Reference Number: 20573
Closing Date: 8 November 2020
Status: Ongoing, full-time basis
Remuneration Range: $AUD167,961 to $AUD185,054 pa (LEVD) OR $AUD216,371 pa (LEVE) (including $AUD143,557 to $AUD158,166 pa salary (LEVD) OR $AUD184,933 pa salary (LEVE) and 17% superannuation)
About the Position
We are seeking someone with a broad vision for the emerging research areas in robotics; with a focus on advanced manufacturing, collaborative robotics, field robotics or medical robotics, and robotic vision-based perception and control. This position will embrace and advance new opportunities for robotics research in manufacturing, and leverage the links with other disciplines across QUT and CSIRO such as Interaction Design, Architecture, Business and Medical Engineering.
We welcome you to learn more about ARM Hub
For further information on the position, please view the position description
Selection Criteria for the Position
- Completion of a doctoral qualification in Engineering or closely related fields.
- Proven leadership that drives high performance and collaborative culture, including the ability to successfully mentor staff and students.
- Significant evidence of clarity as a strategic thinker, able to be adaptive and future oriented in a way that provides real impact.
- Record of outstanding leadership of research, including extensive experience obtaining external grants, publishing in top tier journals, and engagement with industry.
- Strong knowledge of the manufacturing industry and demonstrated leadership of research projects, success at establishing and maintaining collaborations that extend best practice, implementing leading solutions and realising new opportunities for the manufacturing industry.
How to Apply
For further information and to apply, please visit http://www2.qut.edu.au/jobs/ for reference number 20573.