Woodside Chair in Leadership and Management
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to ‘innovate and inspire’ there is no better time to join Western Australia’s top University.
The University invites applications for the tenurable position of Woodside Chair in Leadership and Management. The Woodside Chair in Leadership and Management is an opportunity for an outstanding academic to undertake world-leading research and foster research engagement and impact. Reporting to the Head of Department of Management and Organisations, you will play a key role in research leadership and developing capacity in the Business School.
The successful applicant will:
- Provide leadership and foster excellence.
- Lead and develop innovative and impactful research.
- Engage with the community to provide thought leadership in management and leadership.
- Build strategic alliances to attract funding and identify collaboration opportunities with government and industry.
- Undertake and publish internationally recognised academic research, independently and in collaboration with others.
- Attract and supervise research postgraduate students.
- Lead, develop and contribute to teaching.
- Actively contribute to the strategic direction of the School and the University.
For further information applicants are encouraged to direct enquiries to:
Professor Peter Robertson, Dean, UWA Business School, +61 8 6488 5633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Professor Gillian Yeo, Management and Organisations, UWA Business School, +61 8 6488 1875 email email@example.com
Applications close on Tuesday, 1 December 2020.
Please note: Shortlisted candidates will need to be available during the weeks commencing 1 and 8 February 2021 to participate in selection activities.
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity
UWA is committed to a diverse workforce. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and believe gender equity is fundamental to achieving our goal of being a top 50 university by 2050.
- We have child friendly areas on campus, including childcare facilities. Flexible work arrangements, part-time hours and job sharing will all be considered.
- UWA has been awarded Platinum Employer Status for being a Top Ten Employer for LGBTI Inclusion by the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2019).
- UWA has also been awarded Athena Swan Bronze Accreditation in 2020.