Research Associate, Control, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Associate.
- Develop reliable and secure BESS control strategies, taken into consideration the different types of malicious attacks
- Apply the developed BESS control strategies to the regulation of voltages in low-voltage power networks with high PV penetration
- Master's degree in Control, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- Knowledge and experiences in distributed control and secure control
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in English and Matlab simulation
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.