Research Fellow, Organic Chemistry/Materials Science/Biomedical Engineering
4 days left
- Full Time
School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering (SCBE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The project will capitalize on organic chemistry, nanotechnology and molecular biology to develop new agents, polish their physical and biochemical properties and shape them into smart imaging agents for advanced molecular imaging and therapy. At the end of this project, one provisional patent and three publications are expected.
The Research Fellow (RF) is required to design and synthesize the optical probes for imaging application, characterize them, conduct experiments in cell and animals, analyze the data and write manuscripts.
- Phd in Organic Chemistry, Materials Science or Biomedical Engineering related fields
- At least 3 years synthesis experience
- At least 2 years cell culture and animal handling experience
- Published at least 6 research papers with the first authorship
- Minimum 5 years of experience
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU