3 days left
- Full Time
The School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, NTU (Singapore) invites applications for our Project Officer position.
We are looking for a Project Officer with bachelor degree in chemical engineering, or related fields from reputable universities. Candidates with pharmaceutical engineering specialization are encouraged to apply. The candidate will be working in an industry-funded project to work on solid dosage form formulation of nanopharmaceuticals. Experiences working in research laboratories during undergraduate is desirable.
- Perform experiments to produce solid dosage forms of nanopharmaceuticals (tablet compaction, granulation, drying, mixing)
- Perform the design of experiment to optimize the solid dosage form formulations
- Analyze the experimental data and input the data to an existing life cycle analysis model
- Bachelor degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, pharmaceutical engineering with past experiences in research laboratories
- Min. 1 year of experience
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.