Research Associate, Power Engineering
The Research Associate in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering will work on a project to conduct research on development of wireless power transfer systems used in marine applications.
- Developing coils and power converters for wireless power transfer systems
- Modelling, control, and analysis of wireless power transfer systems
- Setting up hardware and laboratory prototypes and conducting experimental validations
- Contributing to conference/journal publications, project reports and research proposals
- Assisting PI in mentoring research students
- MSc in Power Engineering or those expecting PhD soon
- 3 years of research experience in related areas
- Expertise in power electronics converter analysis and design
- Experience in power electronics experimentation
- Good publication track record in top-tier journals
- Proficiency in simulation software, e.g. Matlab, PLECS, PSPICE as well as DSP, FPGA programming
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.