Research Associate, Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Asscociate.
- Research on the cutting-edge AI algorithms for processing and modeling high-dimensional data (e.g., tensor data)
- Join the team to develop AI applications related to image processing, computational imaging as well as computer vision
- Prepare and publish research papers on top-tier conferences and journals
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from reputed universities
- At least 2-year research experience in related fields
- Good research and comprehensive skills
- Familiar with any of the major deep learning libraries, including Pytorch, TensorFlow, MatConNet
- Familiar with the image processing and optimization toolboxes in Matlab
- Comfortable with Linux environment, including using vim, git, tmux, bash, etc
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.