2 days left
Job Profile Teaching - Markers
Contract Type Freelance
The BPP School of Business & Technology is recruiting a number of associate marker roles to facilitate the delivery of our various programmes. We are looking for highly motivated, suitably qualified individuals to deliver high quality marking and feedback, in a timely and consistent fashion.
The subject areas where we have a specific and immediate demand are in:
- Operations Management & Services Excellence
- Knowledge Management & Information Systems
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting (GDA)
The role of faculty within the School is to ensure that students studying with us receive a premium experience. This is achieved via delivering consistent, justified and timely assessment marking and feedback.
- Marking of student scripts (exam papers and coursework);
- Providing written feedback relating to student scripts (to both students and the School);
- Provision of a marker's report;
- Team working with fellow markers/module leader to ensure the overall assessment deadlines are met.
Department School of Business and Technology - SOBAT Faculty
Vacancy location Location UK, Home Based, Home Based
- Relevant Academic and/or Professional Qualification(s) applicable to your subject area and level of assessment
- An ICAEW qualification is required for the GDA freelance marker role
- Experience of marking student assessments
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent computer/IT skills
- An adaptive and responsive approach to workload and the ability to proactively prioritise accordingly
- The ability to work well in a team and be collaborative
- The ability to provide constructive feedback
- The ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise workload.
- A teaching qualification relevant to the discipline
Successful applicants will be required to attend an online assessment session. If successfully appointed, candidates may be required to attend an initial face-to-face training session, with refresh training then available online.
Contract Hours Freelance
Full Job Description