Marketing Officer (UK)
As part of the UK Marketing team, the postholder will support the delivery of the King’s College London marketing plan to create awareness of the King’s offering to the best and brightest prospective students across the UK at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. The postholder will work closely with key influencers to increase the consideration of the university.
They will do this by:
- developing and delivering on and off-campus schools and colleges liaison activities
- representing the university at recruitment events throughout the UK
- working together with King’s Faculties, Schools and Institutes to develop and deliver key strategies directly targeting prospective students and influencers
- working closely with key influencers (including but not limited to schools, colleges and recruitment agents, etc) to increase the consideration of the university
The postholder will be heavily involved in the development and delivery of marketing campaigns to engage with various King’s audiences, incorporating both digital and offline marketing tactics.
The postholder will also be responsible for creating and managing close working relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally.
The UK Marketing team sits within the Brand and Marketing Department, and works closely with other marketing teams including Portfolio Marketing, Paid Media, Social, Email, Data Insights and International Marketing
There are two positions being recruited for within this role:
- Position 1 will be offered on an indefinite contract
- Position 2 will be offered on a fixed-term contract for 7 months
Please indicate in you application which contract you would be interested in.
This is a full-time post - 100% full time equivalent