Research Fellow, Chemical/Environmental Engineering/Chemistry
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Advanced Environmental Biotechnology Centre (NEWRI - AEBC) from NTU is looking for a Research Fellow to join our Research Centre.
- Set up and operate laboratory-scale fermentation system
- Perform samples analysis using advanced analytical equipment
- Characterize feed stocks and final products
- Responsible for data acquisition and processing
- PhD degree in Chemical/Environmental Engineering, Chemistry or related disciplines
- Possess water and material analysis skills.
- Experiences with wastewater treatment processes, anaerobic digestion or the related fields
- Good communication and writing skill in English
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU