Project Officer, Computer Science/Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
HP-NTU Digital Manufacturing Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Responsible for conducting industrial research on adversarial machine learning
- Developing novel methods and algorithms to evaluate robustness of machine learning models
- Producing research outputs in a form of academic papers, patents, and technical reports
- Possess Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related disciplines
- Programming experience in Python, including libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Scipy, Numpy
- Experience in machine learning methods and tools
- Experience with adversarial learning
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.