Research Engineer, School of Information Systems
- Bachelor Degree | Masters
- Singapore | Closing On 09 Oct 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Designing and implementing an automatic system to extract function signatures from compilers when they compile C and C++ source code
- Evaluating how existing solutions perform in extracting function signatures from binary executables
- Proposing new policies for accurately extracting function signatures from optimized binary executables
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines
- Prior project experience in software engineering or related areas
- Good communication skills
- Good in programming and software implementation, especially in C and C++
- Good understanding of modern compiler theories
- Good analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work in a term