The Cyber Security Research Centre @ NTU invites applicants for the position of Project Officer.
- Develop and test responsive and scalable algorithms for on-demand scheduling of public buses
- Assist with the field trials of these algorithms in the NTU campus
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/engineering or related disciplines with at least 3 years of relevant experience in optimization algorithms, genetic algorithms and related tools such as IBM Cplex
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication and writing in English
- Strong responsibility for research / work
- Ability to work in a team